Tips to Hire a Right Private Detective Agency
Whether you are tracking down a long lost love, a missing person, running a background check on an employee, or conducting surveillance on your cheating spouse, a good detective can always provide you with the best services just as you need them. Hiring a private investigator can be easier said than done. Not all investigators are the same. Therefore, you need to select one that is trustworthy and professional in order to handle your investigations as expected. Therefore, before settling on a private investigator, it is crucial that you consider the following tips.
Read More Read More
Who does not know about Amazon? If you are an e-commerce user, the chances are that you have ordered something from Amazon at one point or another in your life. Amazon is arguably the most prominent online store in the world. The founder of Amazon, Jeff Bezos, is currently one of the world’s richest men in the world. Amazon is quite famous for its Kindle, super quick shipping, and selling all types of products online. The e-commerce store made a total revenue of $61 billion in 2012 and currently rates at 5th position at Commodore’s list of 2000 e-commerce stores on the internet.
However, were you aware of the founder of Amazon, Jeff Bezos’ garage? Take a look at these interesting facts related to Amazon to find out.
· While finalizing the name of Amazon, the name Kaaba was also chosen over Amazon. It was only discarded because the lawyer of Jeff Bezos misheard the word and refused for it to be finalized.
· Bezos chose the world Amazon for two reasons. First of all, the listings on the website were alphabetical, and secondly, Amazon was to become a large book store.
· The warehouse of the company has an area greater than 700 Madison Square Gardens. If that does not sound massive, take respect in the fact that the warehouse of Amazon can hold
the water of 10,000 Olympic pools.· The very first sale of Amazon was the book from Bezos’ garage in 1995. It was “Fluid Concepts and Creative Analogies.”
· Did you know that the current logo of Amazon also has a deeper meaning? The arrow under Amazon’s logo starts from “a” and ends at “z,” depicting that you can find anything at Amazon and have it delivered to you. This also means that the delivery system of Amazon extends to anywhere in the world.
· Each employee of Amazon spends two ways in two years sitting at the customer service desk, including the CEO of the company. This is a common practice at Amazon to help everyone understand the customer service process.
· The Amazon Mission statement is to serve their consumers by their online and physical stores while focusing on selection, price, and convenience.
Read More Read More